I used a cell phone of a person who I knew the name of and the results turned up two DIFFERENT people who lived in different cities and were not the person I was looking for.

This is totally ridiculous because how can one number turn up two different people who live in totally different cities and none of the results showed the one person I was looking for? I wanted the address of the person but unfortunately I didn't get it through Intelius. Save your money and use another service. You will regret it if you use Intelius.

Total waste of time and money

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support
#208188

It is common for phone companies to recycle land line and cell phone numbers. It is very common for one telephone number to be attached to multiple person's records.

I am sorry to hear that you were unable to locate the information you were searching for. In the future, if you ever need assistance locating information you can contact our customer support team. They are more than willing to assist.

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm.