I called the telephone number provided by my credit card company.After about a three minute wait the representative told me how I agreed to the Ident.

add on during my one information search (which did not provide any usable information). When I said this to the representative, he said that is what you get for .95 cents. How Professional. I had not rec'd any email or information, just a charge for $19.95.

I asked if there were some sort of box that you checked to agree to accept the monthly add on, but I was told that I had a choice of paying .95 cents which is 51% off or $1.95 full price. I selected the .95 cent price and that automatically enrolled me in the monthly program. So had I selected the 1.95 service, I would have saved $19.00 hmmmmm. Sounds strange to me.

I feel this is a scam and if they are providing a true desirable service, they would not need to stoop to such a low level to obtain customers and membership/subscription.

Provide a desirable service and you will have happy customers.Scam them into being charged a monthly fee and you have people like myself posting on every possible place to report the poor business ethics of this company.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

skiphay

Contact your state Attorney General and the Washington State Attorney General and file a complaint wishing all your monies returned, and if they caused an overdraft, ask for that too!