New York, New York

Had questions about why I was charged $4.99 instead of the 99 cents that the reciept said.End up talking to the rudest most outrageous cust service agent(steven at ext 514)I have ever dealt with.

Kept making me repeat my order number. Was obviously having fun with me changing his voice the whole time. Weird to say the least. Stay away from these people.

Took me 10 minutes af being antagonized to get a refund. No wonder the number of complaints about this company. I have yet to recieve any refund. It will ersting to see if the actually do.

My guess is that will be battle number two with them.We'll see.

Review about: People Check Or Find Reports.

Review #199416 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1179972

These people kept charging my credit card double and refused to stop. Had to cancel my credit card

Intelius_Customer_Support
#199339

I apologize for any rudeness from our phone agent.

Intelius provides a two-tiered pricing system to our customers; you have the option of purchasing a product at the regular price or buying it for a discounted promotional price that includes a seven (7) trial of Identity Protect.

If you select the promotional price, but don't mark the check box that you accept the terms and conditions of the seven (7) day trial the price will default to the regular price and reflect this on the receipt.

If you still have questions or concerns, please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

L steiger
#194387

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I am still waiting for them to confirm they have refunded my money