Simple, Company advertises data search and does not deliver. However they do steal your money on credit card posing as legitimate. The Atty General has thousands of similar complaints but refuses to prosecute. Must be profiitable and taxable.****Rob McThe fact that your office closed out my complaint is tantamount to the police telling a stop sign violator that they dropped charges since driver eventually did stop later that week.

Can't the state of Washington realize that due to the sheer numbers of consumer complaints against Intelius that hundreds of victims can't all be accused of not being bright enough to click the proper button for the .95 one time special look-up and not "a club membership" for $19.95?

I now consider the office of the Attorney Generals office complicit in the fraudulent practices commonplace to Intelius day to day business. I am also copy and pasteing this correspondence to the many blogs Googled as "Intelius Scam"

Your State legislative branch is corrupt due to non-enforcement of Internet trade practices.

Larry Ross

Lyons Colorado 80540

Kenna should not be re-elected.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments