I used this company once to check on an address...next thing I know, they're billing me without authorization. Incredible. What a scam!!

not sure why this continues...i saw on the web that MANY, MANY PEOPLE have had the same experience...yet, they continue...not sure why this continues to go without check.

Unlike some customers, when I called, i I talked to someone right away...wasn't put on hold...but kept telling me the address that they have listed in not the address I gave them. Well, I think I know where I live! They kept asking for me informamtion....finally, I was able to cancel the subscription.

Review about: Intelius People Search By Adress Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius offers a variety of services during the purchase process.

All of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.