I used Intelius twice for a people search on 7/27/09 and 9/14/09 and should have been charged $4.95 and $39.95. I have been charged a total of $159.60 so far.

I have emailed them and they said they would reverse the charges but have not done so.

I have contacted BBB and now I'm going to see an attorney, this is so wrong and it needs to stop!! some of the charges are from 24 plus and ID Protect which I did not authorize any of these charges except for the first two

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

Ok, so you say "unauthorized", but you select to order a product without paying attention to what you are purchasing, then claim "unauthorized" due to your ignorance of how a website operates. When I used Intelius, it was clear, Crystal clear, what selections you lcan order, if you see the same report for two separate prices, a normal person with some common sense would say, Hmm... why the two prices?