New Lebanon,Ohio

BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE! Attempted to purchase 99 cent service, and they automatically signed me up for the 19.95/month premier plan without asking me. SCAM COMPANY! BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE!

Attempted to purchase 99 cent service, and they automatically signed me up for the 19.95/month premier plan without asking me. SCAM COMPANY! BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE! Attempted to purchase 99 cent service, and they automatically signed me up for the 19.95/month premier plan without asking me.

SCAM COMPANY! BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I have no idea how they got my bank account and for 3 years twice in a month they charged me 19,95.

i have been very sick unable to go trough my bank estatament.

just found it out.

i am in shock and I do not know what to do about.

anyone who can help me with information how to get my money back?

Midlothian, Virginia, United States #943300

There is no such thing as a trial without continues service. it was in the fine print somewhere I'm sure. Easy to miss but it's still there.

InteliusCustomer__Support
Bellevue, Washington, United States #943054

We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius offers a variety of services during the purchase process.

All of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.