231 views

BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE! Attempted to purchase 99 cent service, and they automatically signed me up for the 19.95/month premier plan without asking me. SCAM COMPANY! BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE!

Attempted to purchase 99 cent service, and they automatically signed me up for the 19.95/month premier plan without asking me. SCAM COMPANY! BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE! Attempted to purchase 99 cent service, and they automatically signed me up for the 19.95/month premier plan without asking me.

SCAM COMPANY! BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Location: New Lebanon, Ohio

Comments

I have no idea how they got my bank account and for 3 years twice in a month they charged me 19,95.

i have been very sick unable to go trough my bank estatament.

just found it out.

i am in shock and I do not know what to do about.

anyone who can help me with information how to get my money back?

There is no such thing as a trial without continues service. it was in the fine print somewhere I'm sure. Easy to miss but it's still there.

We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius offers a variety of services during the purchase process.

All of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

Intelius Reviews