I'm getting these emails from Intellius after using the $5 trial offer (& an additional one-time trial for futher information @ $19.95) that look like I've subscribed to something. I check my cc and there's another $19.95 a week later for something else under a slightly different name other than Intellius, I call & it's Intellius.

I used their email link to write an email & then when I exist, the original email alerting me of some kind of subscription(?) disappears. I know it sounds crazy, but that's what happened.

Anyway, I still trying to get my $ back. The search service was fine (altough info too old to do me any good) but they bill very agressively.

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.