Intelius-Intelius.com stole $19.95 from me when I used their service for a one-time search. These people do not ask, explain or make clear any intention to hold you to an agreement to sign up for their monthly service.

I do not want their service. I had a one-time use for the information they provided and would not use them again.

They said they had a phone number for the person I was seeking when they did not. They had three different addresses to choose from with no clarifying information to differentiate one from the other.

Comments

This is a complete scam as others have attested. Call your credit card company and have them delete the charge.

Then call intellius and "Unsubscribe" from their service. It's a pain in the a** but it's the only way to get rid of these buggers!

To Intelius_Customer_Support!You shouldn\'t even be offering a *** 7 day trial without the CC holder\'s consent. We\'re not looking at our CC bill everyday so your *** 7 day trial is a *** fraud.

The after 8 days is even more ***.

I wish I could behead you, you\'re *** scam artist, how dare you charge our CC without our consent. Work your *** *** decently, don\'t *** steal our money!

This intelius charged me for identity protect without my consent. I only signed up for .95, now I saw my cc being charged for $19.95.

*** rip off scamers. I didn't *** sign up for this nor I signed up to sign for the 7 days trial.

Whoever own this company should go to jail for fraud. I'm so pissed!

I had the same problem. I just did for one time for 0.95 and they charged twice 19.95 and I called them and they said they can refund only 19.95.

Fcking bastards. I wish i can boil them alive.

run!!!!do not use intelius.they sign you up for credit reports without your knowledge, even if you are just using their separate service of looking up an address..They put a 19.95 continous monthly charge on my credit card without my knowledge or my consent.somebody needs to file a class action suit against these theives. :(

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

People Search Report

Includes all 3 Records for Sam Ferh in Clayton, NC.

Report includes when available:

* Public Records Monitoring

* Real Time ID Theft Risk Score

* Much More

Offer Details:

Click "Continue" button to accept this special offer price and activate your trial membership to take advantage of the great benefits that Identity Protect has to offer. The membership fee of $19.95 per month will be charged/debited by Intelius.com to the credit/debit card you use today with Intelius.com after the 7-day trial. Special Offer only available to Non Identity Protect Customer. You may cancel anytime by calling (877) 974-1563 or visiting the "My Intelius" section of the Intelius.com website.

Additional Offer & Benefit Details | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy