I just got off the phone with them explaining that there is no cancel button on their site and found that they had already charged me 19.95. Pure scam.

I tried to find the phone number of a friend and they said that I chose a different price and that they would send a cancel link in email - the email had no link and the site did not have a button - even after having the operator go online with me to find it. This is the new way to scam people who are trying to find a lost friend.

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.