Intelius is no better than the phone scammers in India.Today I received a charge from Intelius for a membership I never agreed to.

I was able to get my bank to remove the pending charge, change my card number and block future charges from Intelius. If I could sue them for the emotional and physical duress, and the time it has robbed me, I would. The company offers a cheap one-time phone number search and then puts you on an automatic membership.

If you cancel within minutes of finding out, they still take money out of your account.Something needs to be done about them, especially since they hurt so many low income people.

Review about: Intelius Membership.

Reason of review: Charging my account for membership I cancelled.

Preferred solution: Close down the company and refund people ten times their losses. Don't allow the company to work ever again..

I didn't like: Being charged every month for service i cancelled.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Concrete Canvas Flooring Installation Review Concrete Canvas "This is company is terrible!!! We hired them to do our floors a couple years ago and it was the worst experience of my life. We had to hire someone..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more