Intelius is no better than the phone scammers in India.Today I received a charge from Intelius for a membership I never agreed to.

I was able to get my bank to remove the pending charge, change my card number and block future charges from Intelius. If I could sue them for the emotional and physical duress, and the time it has robbed me, I would. The company offers a cheap one-time phone number search and then puts you on an automatic membership.

If you cancel within minutes of finding out, they still take money out of your account.Something needs to be done about them, especially since they hurt so many low income people.

Review about: Intelius Membership.

Reason of review: Charging my account for membership I cancelled.

Preferred solution: Close down the company and refund people ten times their losses. Don't allow the company to work ever again..

I didn't like: Being charged every month for service i cancelled.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments