I signed up for a 3 day trial of people search for $.95 and before I could see the results another page comes up and in order for you to see your results you have to click on accept not knowing you are signing up for another membership that they charge you $19.95 for and it is not a part of the $.95 trial membership. I was looking for a phone # for one person and it had no phone number for that person so I searched family members to get a phone # to track down this person and none of them had phone #'s.

What a waste of time and $ trying to use this site thinking I only had to pay $.95 and get tricked into an extra $19.95 for one month only because I caught it right away on my bank statement. I am sure they would have charged more had I not caught it right away. I called and the lady said your e-mail signature shows you accepted it.

All I saw was that I wouldn't be charged if I canceled within the time frame. Don't use them and don't think you will get away with paying a small amount as they will scam you into paying more.

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

It sounds like you have also accepted the People Search offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in the People Search membership, please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you.