13515 190th Ave NW, Elk River, MN 55330, USA

I am very disappointed at Intelius, they have a sale for $0.95 and I ended up paying $7.95.Bogus report and a scam.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TRAP. They automatically sign you up for a so call premier monthly services if you do cannel within 7 days, you will end up paying $30 monthly. Please read the fine print so you do not end up like me!!! People should be able to make one search without having to pay a future.

I do not mind paying for value, but the information provided by Intelius is totally bogus because I was able to find that same information online without having to pay a future.

It is a disgrace that a company like intelius is allowed to take advantage of ordinary people in this manner.I would have gladly paid the amount asked if the information provided was worthwhile.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Intelius Subscription
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $7
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Leaffilter North - Leaffilter Misleading Sales Tactics Leaffilter North "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..." Read more Leafguard Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more