Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania

I have been charged 29.99 on my card for months.I finally had to cancel debit card.

I received a new one.

Somehow they started charging that card and i never gave them that one.This is crimonal.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

Nobel
Maple Valley, Washington, United States #1144067

They have done the same to me.for 19 months.

They are only refunding back 12 months out of 19 at $21.35 per months. I'm planning a Class Action Law Suite and will need all of you with the same complaints to join me. please stay Tuned in this blogg or contact me at nmandili@gmail.com. This is a huge law suite with settlement in the MILLIONS according to my attorneys.

We need all of us to band together to get after them for illegal practices.

Nobel

to Nobel Fairhaven, Massachusetts, United States #1211076

I'm having the same issue as well.$19.95 a month for 2 years before I caught on and I never used the services...not even once.

I was told they would refund 12 months as well..still waiting on that...I did receive an e-mail stating that they would refund 19.95 to my account after speaking with a rep. who said I would receive 239.40.

This just took place yesterday...I am waiting to see what I actually do get back in the 5 to 7 day period.I might just be with you on this suit thing if it's still happening.

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any inconvenience arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

If you still need assistance, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.