East Setauket, New York

I work with psychiatric patients.I do not want my info online for safety as my address.

They keep pretending they cant see my attachment & no matter how much they enlarge it they wont let me opt out.

I will sue them if i can.They have no regard for safety issues they lie & say they cannot see my info

Review about: Intelius People Search.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any inconvenience arising from the content of our search results and would like the opportunity to assist you.

For additional information on our public records database, including opt-out request submission, please visit Intelius’ Privacy Policy at www.intelius.com/privacy.php.

You may also visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

InteliusCustomer__Support

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.