Bloomfield, Pennsylvania

These people have published a invalid online report on me.Intellius claims I own Godwin Energy Resources, LLC.

and that when I investigated it it is non exsistant. Then they published that I lived in Louisiana. I have never been in that state. Intellius states I'm related to both a Doris Godwin and August Godwin.

That is the nothing farther from the truth than that.

Intellius states all these places I have lived and that no truth what so ever.Shut these people down.

Review about: Intelius Background Check.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any inconvenience arising from the content of our search results and would like the opportunity to assist you.

For additional information on our public records database, including opt-out request submission, please visit Intelius’ Privacy Policy at www.intelius.com/privacy.php.

You may also visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more