how can i get a service for reverse phone check up in INDIA.i had got a call from a Mumbai in INDIA but am unable to find the address.so i need your help.so please give me reply to dis website only and make it useful for all Indians.

I hope you will do this for encouraging our INDIA.

Even the reverse mail address is also not useful to us.so please develop the website with each and every tracking information for us.And only serving to US is not helpful but what about the rest of countries.please go head for us.

Review about: Reverse Phone Check.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

I wish it was free app

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any inconvenience arising from the use of our service.

We are constantly striving to provide the best possible products and services to consumers. Currently, the information in our database consists of public records and publicly available information within the United States.

If you find you still have questions regarding our service or need additional assistance, please contact one of our Customer Care Specialists so that we may work with you to address your concern.

A variety of options to contact the Customer Care team can be found on the contact us page on the Intelius website.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We sincerely value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.