I paid 14.95 to Intelius to receive a report that was listed on Reply.com, for a comparative market analysis for a property. When I received the report, all it gave me was a list of sex offenders (which is available free) and information about my own property, which, as owner, of course I already know.

A total rip off.

The info on reply.com showed a report that was exactly the info I needed. Reply.com and Intelius must be cooperating in the scam because Reply.com didn't get any money from me - they directed me to Intelius!

Comments

Reply.com scammed me for $111. Not a ton of money but money that was honest earned.

I hope other contractors do not fall for their scam. For detail Howard Schwartz owner Heatman.com

Intelius_Customer_Support

If you need assistance, please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Hello Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear you had a poor experience with Intelius. Reply! and Intelius work together, but by no means are either companies trying to scam anyone. While I do not represent Intelius, please contact me at your convenience and I’d be happy to resolve your concerns. You can reach me at 925-983-3427 or rudd.lippincott@reply.com.

Regards,