Dear Intelius, please remove my name Melita F. Powell on your database.

I gave you my driver license, email, and phone number back in 2006 and 2007 and 2008 but you never remove my name, address, and my age. Please I beg you to remove my name, address and my age on your data. I don't like people bothered me. Like today, somebody I know who did a belated birthday party for me and I hated it.

I hate party, I hate surprises, and I hate hanging around with people who drinks alcohol. They're upset on me for not showing up with their belated birthday party for me. I don't give my birthday and year to people but they knows because your selling my information. Please remove my birthday and my age on your data.

Please I'm begging you. I need my privacy and I don't want anybody to bother me.

Thank you and God bless. Melita

Comments

please remove me from your data base erstena@aol.com

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any inconvenience arising from the content of our search results and would like the opportunity to assist you.

For additional information on our Public Records Database, including opt-out request submission, please visit Intelius’ Privacy Policy at www.intelius.com/privacy.php

If you still need assistance, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Support.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

You should probably see a therapist... Interpersonal skills are essential in order to live a happy stress free life. Learn to be with others, buts that's just my suggestion.