I am a new victim of this company. They claim that I signed up for their membership but I do not know how and when.

I should have checked up on the news and articles about this company before I had anything to do with this company. I cannot believe they have been scamming people for many years now. I am just sad that there will be more victims. This is an unbelievably organized scam.

We should all try to put a stop to it. We cannot let them fool us any longer.

I cannot believe iPhone is partnering with them for its application. Shame on them!!!

Comments

All consumers have to do to get all charges refunded is threaten to file an BBB complaint, or Attorney general complaint, or that you will dispute all charges with your credit card company, they will refund all charges based on those

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

Wish I'd read this first. I was very specific in asking for a one time only check of one person for 95¢. Now I have two charges for $19.95 0n my card