Verified Reviewer

Hello my name is: Amir Ali Naderi. Address: 685 Del Monte St.

Pasadena CA 91103. Formerly: 825 s Bedford St L.A. CA #203 9****. Relatives: Heidi Khalatbari, Farhad Naderi, Amir Reza Naderi...

I have an EMERGENCY request that I and my families information including all address's get completely Removed/Deleted from your people-search Website. The reason being is that my entire families life is endangered/imperiled of becoming "Victimized," because of certain non-criminal activities that I participated in. I am an active Civil-Rights, Activist who engages in certain controversial ethical activities. One of the reasons why my families especially vulnerable to becoming Victimized is because: My first & last names are conspicuously of Middle-Eastern/Islamic origins.

For example: their not your average/commonplace/ordinairy Anglican-American names like an: John Doe, or Bobby Smith... So being an: Amirali Naderi--stands out, conspicuously because its a rare ethnic name! My situation has exacerbated for years now, I have received multiple Death-Threats, and its very frightening and terrible to feel insecure, & live in fear in the comfort of your own home. I dont have any Criminal records against me whatsoever.

I have unfortunately become "a Victim of Circumstances!" I am pleading with your staff & crew to please aid & assist me in completely "Removing/Deleting" my entire profile and all links from your people-search website. Thank you.

Please feel free to call anytime at Tele# (626)636-****. Email: bhanadi82@***.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Intelius Public Record.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Intelius Pros: Good customer service.

Comments