I followed the Opt Out instructions on the form to the letter.There is a HUGE cliche with the system.

I uploaded the Drivers License file EXACTLY as instructed. I saved it as a GIF, JPG, and the only other acceptable file extension. I continued without ANY LUCK to get the system to accept my upload. I tried ALL the browsers, Google Chrome, Safari, and FireFox.

I tried from a MAC and a PC computer and I even called the help line and got no answers and the file was never accepted.If there is someone out there at Intel's that can explain why you follow instructions to the LETTER and the file they ask for in the exact format saved in the proper extension will not upload into the box I would SURE LIKE TO KNOW!!!

Review about: Intelius Background Check.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Opt Out of your system(s) ALL 16 sister/family affiliates and ALL of the sites you own!!!.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments