these *** have the nerve to make illegal charges to my unemployment card...i am a single mother drawing 200.00 a week after being laid off room the last two companies i worked for closing down. I am barely getting by now...i called nc eppicard company and i have to cancel my card and just not get paid for 8-10 days if i want to keep these people from illegally taking money from my none existant funds. THESE PEOPLE ARE THEIFS...IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE AT ALL DONT DO BUSINESS W THESE PEOPLE...THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF>>> *** I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE BUSINESS W THESE GUYS AND THEY'RE RIPPING ME A NEW ONE

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 5am – 8pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.