I took out a one month subscription. The next month they charged me again even though I stopped the service.

Trying to find a phone number for them has been fruitless. I don't want them taking more money from my account and am no longer using the site. This company is stealing from consumers and needs to be stopped. I now understand why people go on shooting rampages because of sheer frustration. When I tell a company to stop their services that is exactly what I expect them to do, not continue taking my money. Why would the Better Business Bureau give this company a good rating? They need to look into this company further.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of intelius people search and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Intelius needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned intelius people search in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Intelius. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Beenverified.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.