Silver City, New Mexico

I took out a one month subscription. The next month they charged me again even though I stopped the service.

Trying to find a phone number for them has been fruitless. I don't want them taking more money from my account and am no longer using the site. This company is stealing from consumers and needs to be stopped. I now understand why people go on shooting rampages because of sheer frustration. When I tell a company to stop their services that is exactly what I expect them to do, not continue taking my money. Why would the Better Business Bureau give this company a good rating? They need to look into this company further.

Review about: Intelius People Search.

I didn't like: Bad customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $30
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.