I wanted to look up my cousin who I have not seen since 1984. I looked very hard online and every time Intilious showed up.

They advertised .95 and they will give you information to who you are searching for. I contacted Intilious and only authorized .95 for a phone number. Next thing I noticed, they charged my card for $19.95 for their *** membership which was not told or shown to me.

I contacted the customer service and after talking wit hsomeone who is not from the USA with terrible spoken english had no answer but assured me that it will be returned to me in 3-5 days. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!!!!!

Comments

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius offers a variety of promotions during the checkout process. It sounds like the Identity Protection Membership was activated through the acceptance of discounted pricing for the report. The discounted price selection describes the activation of the Identity Protection Membership, which is initially a seven day free trial. All of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Support.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.