I used Intellus reverse cell phone look up and the phone report had NO VALUABLE INFORMATION; nothing beside the phone number which i initially used to make the search. I was very disappointed. If you in need of such service DO NOT USED INTELLUS.

This is my second time trying it. I tried it once and i got nothing so i decided to give it another try and shame on me. Seriously do not waste your money, find a better alternative. It is not worth it.

Intellus is such a rip off, please pass it around and stop the madness!

Signed ANOTHER unhappy customer

Comments

How to get your money back from Intelius. I used to work there as a customer service rep.

They are well aware it's a scam. 80% of their calls are people cancelling memberships. Just call them back and say you want all charges refunded or you will contact the attorney general and the BBB and also your bank.

They will refund it all. I also suggest you still report them to the Attorney general of your state so they will stop this ripoff.

I didn't want identity theft protection, just a reverse look-up on a phone number!!! They hit me for the reverse look-up fee of $5.90 and then $19.95 two weeks later and enrolled me in a program I didn't want.!!! And NO they won't refund your money that they charge your Credit Card!!!

Intelius_Customer_Support
#209406

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.