I did a background check with Intelius and they gave me a subscription for $19.95/mo for identity protection!A service I never asked for, never authorized!!!

THEY ARE STEALING from consumers! I am disgusted! I am calling the better biz bureau!

How can send they send a person an email, with an subscription hidden in the small print and charge you for a service you never authorized. This company and their profits are a scam!!! Please beware of email scams like this .

They made 17 million in profit last year using this phishing strategy.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Intelius. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Beenverified that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Intelius.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Intelius to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

InteliusCustomer__Support
Bellevue, Washington, United States #1091264

We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius offers a variety of services during the purchase process.

All of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.