I used Intellius for a property search and agreed to $14.95 charge to my credit card. During my lookup, they offered me 25 free people lookups, so I used one of the free lookups.

Next, I received an email thanking me for signing up to People Search service and that my credit card would be charged $19.95 a month. I called them to stop the charge and was informed that they would stop the billing but I would have to pay for the first month if the transaction was processed. Next, I told them that I did not agree to them saving my credit card information but they saved it anyway. They refused to remove it.

They said they would cancel my account, but that doesn't remove my credit card information from their system. I will not use their services again.

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

It sounds like you have accepted the People Search offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in the People Search membership, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.