I canceled my Intellius people search membership. Received a confirmation email saying it was canceled on January 28, 2011.

Never reactivated my membership. Also, it was the only button on the site to cancel the membership. Today, February 7, 2011, I was billed another $19.95. Of course I called the company to let them know that they made a mistake.

The operator told me that I had signed up for another service for identity protection when I did one search. This is definitely not true. I told her that, but she insisted I did. All I can say is, is that this company is 100% scam artists.

I told her that her company is a scam, she cost me another $20 for something I did not order and to shove it. I can tell from this site that I will never get any money credited.

They seem to do this to everyone. Tell everyone to never even go to the site!!!

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.