Intellius started taking money out of my account in March. I have not authorized this, nor have I even heard of them.

I tried to get it stopped, but they want a fax from me with all my information. I am a single mom living from paycheck to paycheck and I can't afford to pay for a service I'm not even going to use. They make it impossible to get it stopped.

I have noticed they draft out at end of month and even have went in other times to get less than a dollar. I will do what I have to do to get it stopped.

vickie

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 31, 2010.

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support
#172089

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 5am – 8pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.