I did a one time person search for a flat fee and now they're charging me 19.99 a month for services I never signed up for. This *** me off when company's do this.

I read all the info. intently and closely just to make sure this didn't happen to me and it still did. They offer a particular charge for something and when you pay for it they automatically sign you up without making it absolutely clear what you are getting.

I'm alway's careful about reading information good to make sure this doesn't happen. I'm not happy!

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support
#381997

It sounds like you have accepted the People Search offer that is advertised on the Intelius website.

If you still need assistance with your account please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Support.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

It's right there on the website. Apparently you don't read as well as you think you do.

"Offer and Continuous Renewal Details:

By clicking the "Continue" button you will activate your trial membership and get access to the great benefits that Identity Protect has to offer.

The membership fee of $19.95 plus tax where applicable per month, will be charged/debited by Intelius.com to the credit/debit card you enter today after your 7-day trial and then automatically charged/debited each month at the then-current monthly membership fee so long as you remain a member. If you wish to cancel during your 7-day trial, you can either cancel by calling us at (877) 974-1563 or visiting the "MyIntelius" section of the Intelius.com website."