They deducted the .99 cent I authorized and an additional $19.95 from my account without my authorization. Because it was the 8th day after the 7-day trial (unknown to me), they would not reimburse me my money.

I went to my bank and notified them that I didn't authorize this charge and filed a complaint. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

I sent them email and notified them by phone that I never requested this membership and do not want them to deduct any more money from my account. Just will wait n see.

Comments

I did the same thing, but caught the fact that I had chosen the wrong option 1 day later. You have to read the fine print before clicking YES.

You received a .99 cent report b/c you clicked on "Yes" which also stated within the same box that you wanted to subscribe to their identify theft protection membership.

So in essence, you did sign up for it, but failed to read the fine print. Stop and read EVERYTHING before you continue clicking.

they don't do what they say. the results are supposed to be instant.

i waited three days and nothing shows yet, seems like it won't and they are not working on it. also, their site clearly states no result no charge, but i was charged.

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.