Intellius kept charging my credit card after one usage. I contacted their "customer service" which switched me around to different departments and ended up sending me back to the first "service" representative who refused to credit me for 3 months they fraudulently charged me for, even though they know I never used their service after the first initial time.

They claimed they repeatedly sent e mails that I never received.

They finally did send one email that confirmed they would stop charging me from that point on, but would not *** their false charges to my credit card. Bad bad company

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 5am – 8pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.