This company deserves a class action suit in my opinion. They charged my credit card $19.95 for nothing that I can find!!

This is Saturday and when I called in to complain they are closed. I see there are other complaints so Monday I will call in and complain myself. These people should be put out of business.

Who can we report this to to cause them to have to answer to someone??? I can see why they are closed on the weekend so they can spend the multiple $19.95's they collected from all the innocent people they cheated.

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

If you read what you are purchasing, you will realize that you are the consumer, and responsible for your purchases. By viewing the website it does make it very clear as to what you are purchasing, I would suggest you stay off the internet if you cant figure out how to transact