Intellius fIRST CHARGED FOR A SERVICE for a specified amount. Then they charged my credit card again a month later without permission and refused to return money!!

They are STEALING FROM CUSTOMERS!!! My wife also used the service and also had her credit card chrged with out permission as well. They ripped off the whole family!

My wife called to talk about and they said that they would refund the money and never did!I feel like these people need to be turned into the Better Business Bureau and another agency if possible! I hope they learn their lesson that dishonesty is not good business!!

Comments

Here's what it PLAINLY states on their website:

Offer Details:

The special offer price is available with your free trial membership. Take advantage of the great benefits that Identity Protect has to offer. The membership fee of $19.95 plus tax where applicable per month will be charged/debited by Intelius.com to the credit/debit card you use today with Intelius.com after the 7-day trial. Offer only available to new Identity Protect customers.

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

I agree sith you totally. I searched only one person, then they kept charging me, probably the same amount as yours.

Since I am not a native english speaker, I first thought I might have missed something they stated, but now I find it was not my mistake. I still do not believe such a fraud company like this is still on Internet.