I used Intelius's service to find information on an individual. Their website appears to offer a person search for .95¢.

I choose this option. When I got the credit card bill later, the charge was 19.95. I called and was told I had purchased "credit fraud protection". I did not ever intend nor have ever purchased this service in the past.

I asked for a refund and was first offered free service.

I pushed my disgruntled position and was refunded my money.. The experience felt like a classic bait and switch.

Intelius Wrongful Credit card charge I am pissed.

Comments

I cancelled 19.95 & 39.96 item. Free for 7 days.( lol lol) cancelled next day.

You refunded 19.96 but you keep my 39.95. You got me on that one. Hope my hard earned 39.95 buys you a good meal.

Thanks ? Charlene Daugherty

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.