I would like charges for searches I never authorized or ordered from this company credited back to my credit card because I am trying to pay it off and cannot afford extra payments being unemployed.

Please help me get these chgs removed

04/03/2011 INT*INTELIUS SB

877-974-1563 WA $19.95 Posting Date 04/03/2011

Reference Number 55432862X000D2A34 Transaction Type Sale Merchant Category Services-COMPUTER NETWORK/INFO SRVS Dispute This Charge

04/03/2011 INT*INTELIUS SB 877-974-1563 WA $19.95 Posting Date

04/03/2011 Reference Number 55432862X000D2RF2 Transaction Type Sale Merchant Category Services-COMPUTER NETWORK/INFO SRVS Dispute This Charge

04/03/2011 IC *FREESHIPPING.COM 800-869-5597 CT $8.97 Posting Date 04/03/2011 Reference Number 75309562X992MGYKN Transaction Type Sale Merchant Category Merchandise-DIRECT MARKETING-CONTINUITY SUBSCRIPTION Dispute This Charge

04/02/2011

PPL*MEMBERSHIP - R 800-654-7757 OK $17.00

Customer Support

________________________________________

Call us toll free at (888)445-2727 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (888)445-2727

Comments

#520029

I can agree that this is for the Identity Protect Service.

This service will active after 7 days of the Trial period. However, the service will activate to a full subscription even if you cancel the trial the same day it was started.

I called the customer support number (877-974-1563) and the gentlemand assisted me with getting the charge dropped and provided me a confirmation number.

Keep in mind, I did not wait days after the charge was made. I called immediately the day the charge showed in my bank at 8:07am (EST or 7 minutes after their call center openned)

Please call me about my bill,asap I'am on file. I will expect to hear from you by 8:00 am monday morn. thank you.

#391977

Why you don't allow to unsubscribe using your website. You can do everything "else" eventhougth your services never provide any information.

Me too... WTF?

I, too, have just been charged $19.95 for unknown services at this site ... NO ONE at the toll-free NUMBER ANSWERS THE PHONE!!!!

The line just goes dead.

The Consumer Advocacy and attorney general need to know about these scammers. I hope my credit card company will help...at least they will answer their phone.

Who continues to use a credit card that they can't pay, when they aren't employed, unless it's for actual day to day living anyway? I'm guessing it's people that expect something for nothing.

It's not happening. Stop expecting it.

I would suggest NEVER EVER USING THIS COMPANY! They didnt perform the job at the price the say and miscellanous and felonious charges Popped up for things that doesnt match your usage.

I cancelled Everything after noticing Charges that didnt apply to me jumping my billing statements.

I even retraced all transactions and multiple charges had no home except from my card to Intelius!2 1/2 months later i noticed a charge from them a week previous.i call a week latr and they tell me they cant help with that charg and that i approved itl i also have a charge that day tha ***. scam artistl There has to be some way to keep these Jerks from keep doing THIS!?!

Dragonfly2492

cancel the service? ya after fight with the representitives for 15 MIN!

Intelius is a fraud and chances are you wont get your money back. I tried to get my money back from being over charged and they REFUSED, then refused to get their boss.

im sorry about your situation but they wont refund anything. good luck

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.