i worked for them and they treated their employees like *** they fired me they are the worst company to work for they are scam robbing peoples money if they took you money the trick is to call them and threat them with you going to contact the bbc better business bureau and they attorney general and they will refund all your money so for every consumer make sure you use those magic words to get your money back i hope they go out of business lets work on that file as many complaints with the bbc and AG to get them to stop robbing peoples money.

Comments

As a former employee can you please tell me what bank Intelius uses?

DANDAMAN

Well!there you have it, one of there own employees admitting that they scam people out of there money!

DANDAMAN

Intelius charged my credit card 19.95 a month for a service I never requested or authorized. After numerous email communications with customer service they refunded only 19.95 of a total of 99.95 (19.95 x 5 months).

They asked me to call their 800 number to discuss the rest, but I already knew that was A)A tactic to get your phone number (AND ADDRESS) on their calling/mailing lists, and B)telephone conversations are not legally binding and cannot be recorded. So don't bother calling them. They will make promises they are not legally obligated to keep. And you can't prove they made them because it was a telephone call.

Get it? Next, who do I contact to sue these guys and get my money back. Class Action?

Please respond. Thanks

I am not surprised you had a bad experience as an employee.

Naveen Jain their CEO got in trouble with the SEC for miss representations on his previous company Infospace. John Arnold thier EVP of business development was in the Federal Pen for lying to a grand jury about being at a strip club. Their company revenues have been declining (now at around $19.5M) as lawyers are filing class action lawsuits against them and winning. Need I say more.