I went through Intelius to look up a phone number that had been used to reserve a hotel room using our company name. The web site said I would be charged .99 for limited information.

I then looked up another phone number that was used for the same room reservation and again said I would be charged .99 which I agreed to and gave my company credit card again. I just received my bill I was charged .99 ten 4.49 for the second number and for Int*INPROTECT Monitor services $19.95.

I just hung up the phone with a VERY rude woman that informed me that I agreed to this MONTHLY CHARGE but should would cancel at this time but Would not give me back my 19.95. Do NOT use this service!!!!

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.