Intelius is a rip off company, with out my permision they took 19.95 out of my credit card,I went on this web site to look up an adress for .95 cents. but they are so crooked they waited till Easter sunday when banks are closed to rip you off!

I will get a hold of Better Bussness Burew and clamping and also I will Sue!.How can companys do this to consumers?. you trust and this is what happens! well you wont be in bussiness much longer!

I have done research and you are done! give me my money back!

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.