These guys are totally stealing from people. If you try to use their service, they sign you up for a "7 day trial" that you have to jump through hoops for to cancel.

On top of that, they want to be rude when you call them pissed of. I don't expect my money to be refunded, but I don't want other people to fall for the same scam. These guys are crooks and I am lucky that they only got me for 20 bucks.

Stay away from these guys! If there is any way that a lawsuit may be possible in the future, please post any information as to how to participate.

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 5am – 8pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.