I have been receiving unwarranted harrassing phone calls from some sort of collection agency. I have their phone number, and am trying to find the address so I can write them a letter to cease phoning my home.

I went on the internet, and tried using a reverse phone number service with Intelius. Intelius advertised a one time fee of $4.99 for the service, but after I gave them my card info, they charged me over $10.00 and the information they gave me is incorrect.

Phone number, and address do not match. Intelius, to my knowledge, offers no means of reversing charges for unsatisfactory service.

Comments

Yes same thing happened to me o just cancelled the identity protect account that they actually add on to your account after 7days wiithout even asking first. Now all I want is my 19.99 that this company got from ny card.

This is definately a scam.

I hot the information that I also requested incorrect. I hate you intelius!!!!

#320590

You can also let them know you're going to DISPUTE THE CHARGES.. EITHER WITH YOUR BANK, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OR WITH THE BBB (BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU).

*doing this, you will be refunded all charges immediately.

*you will not have to file a dispute or cancel you credit card and they will not charge you again.

Intelius_Customer_Support

If you need further assistance with your Intelius account, please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.