Intelius is a SCAM. I just discovered they have been charging my card 9.95 for the past 5 months and I never signed up for there service.

I called and made a complaint and she said all she could refund was 2 months. I will not stop harassing, posting, blogging and will even bring them to court if I have to. I will not rest until I get all of my money back and either shoudl anyone else. After all the reviews I have seen I cannot believe that they are getting away with this.

The woman on the phone was rude and told me that her manager does not speak to customers and had the nerve to also say that her agents do not make mistakes. UNBELIEVABLE!

Comments

If you were a legitimate company you would not need to "trick" people into signing up for a membership. There are complaints all over the internet; a company that wants to stay in business and have loyal customers would change their marketing if this many people thought they were being scammed.

You know what you are doing and it is completely intentional to take money from people.

YOu should be disgusted with your business practices!!! Use US Search, best company out there and they give you your money back when you don't get a REAL result.

i have been paying 19.95 for 12 months now without nowing it. i just did 1 search for 1.95 and somehow they scammed me into a 100 search per month plan to be automatically deducted from my debit card.

i had no knowledge, need, nor intent to sign up for this service. unreal! i can't believe it took me this long to notice.

i only noticed this time because the 19.95 caused some serious overdrafts on my account. i am furious!

Intelius_Customer_Support

It sounds like you have accepted the People Search offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in the People Search membership, please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you.