It seem like the feds could do something about Intelius robing money from my account.If I took money from someones account I would go to prison. On top of that they are hitting my account twice a month.You can tell that all levels of the opperation are common knowledge to employees, because of the tactics used by the CSRs and supervisors. I would also like to address the fact that my email received 5,888 emails in 24 hours of contacting the office, I usually receive 8 or10 per week before I made contact about the Illegal withdraws.Any help or any actions I will join in.

Comments

*** you Intelius - you detritus sucking gutter ***!

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.