Why don't the people who work for intelius go out and get an honest job. Why work for for sleeze. The bad karma they are creating will be yours too. Save yourselves. They will have to answer for their behavior. Very Sad!

Intelius are offering a service for peoples protection and what do you think you are subjecting yoursleves to including myself when I signed up with them. I did a purchase for $1.95 and next thing I knew I was been billed every month for $19.95. So I kept that thinking I would benefit from the service whenever I needed it. Unfortunately I did not need it as much as I thought.

One month I used Intelius service extensively and had to pay for the extended information I needed. Thats when more charges appeared on my statement. I did not signed up for any additional whatever.

I called Intelius and was told when I used the service extensively that particular time, I automatically signed up for the additional service and had to cancel within 7 days after. What for, when I did not agree for any added service?

If you do not pay attention Intelius will rob you blindly. Even if you pay attention Intelius will do so and try to justify. Such unecessary headache. Just pay for what you want, when you want. Forget about becoming a member for anything. All about RIP OFFS!!!

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.