I paid for the full report on a renter and got old addresses. There was no credit report included and no criminal report.

I was able to get her criminal report on my own from the state in just a few min. Then when I went to pay for it, I found that I had signed up for Id theft protection which I then had to cancel, and did not notice that I was registered to be a continual customer and charged another 20 a month for 2 months before I caught it. The did refund the last month but not the first.

I would never use them again... and really watch what is checked before you go to pay.

Comments

#301937

I recently was reading a class action blog from a law firm's website about "having trouble cancelling your subscription". It was very informative and may help you out.

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.