I paid ONCE for ONE people search, and ending up getting charged EVERY MONTH for many months. It wasn't until yesterday that I discovered this fraud.

I am very angry and if there is a class action lawsuit in play, I will join it. This company must be stopped.

I then Googled Intelius, and found that they have taken a dizzying amount of money from a great deal of people, all of whom are likely going to swarm like bees on them. I hope Intelius goes down in flames and is buried right next to InfoSpace. At the very least, the founders should be jailed.

Comments

Ya know, i am so glad i have read your reviews and comment about Intelius Company.

I have been lookin for a dear friend of mine for several months. I normally dont do these sites ever, but loss of contact resulted from long hospital stay to home of bills pialed up.

So needless to say im desperate and in looking around. This horrible company presented itself with a 99cent report. From what I can see, they have the right information in regards to receants addresses ect ect... I KNEW IT WAS TO CHEAP TO BE TRUE. You people will stop at nothing. I didnt even loose any monies. BUT I will not submit my credit card info and be ripped off for who knows how much.

THANK YOU for you comments, there starting to pay off. I will find my friend only with a rep company that deserves my bussiness and produces results. Not bleeding there own dry. GOOD LUCK with staying out of JAIL

My husband had been running up his charge card, so one day I cut it in to pieces. A few months later after having paid it off, I found two charges for identy protection which we had not signed on for.

My husband canceled the card to avoid it happenning again. Yesterday, we received a letter from our insurance company letting us know they were going to be raising our rates because of one of their reports. They are collecting the information and then charging our credit cards for a service we never ordered.

They are suppose to be in the business to protect us from this sort of thing. If someone has a stocker, they can track you down with this information.

I N T E L I U S I S A R I P O F F

to call them gangsters is to insult actual gangsters

LOW DOWN DIRTY *** - DO NOT USE INTELIUS

I never signed up for this service and discovered I had been paying for this for four months!!

I called them on their 800 service number but was placed on hold for long period of time....I was on hold one day for over two hours and finally gave up....!! I have yet to be able to contact them....they also would not respond via e-mail.

This people are nothng but GANGSTERS.