Used their services to trace a call.When I got the bill from my credit card, they had conveniently added another 19.95 charge in addition to what I had been billed for trace. "Slavia" at Intelius said she could credit me $5.00 since a billing cycle had passed since charge.

Asked if I remembered one of the website pages with a picture of something I didn't recall at all.She indicated that is where I signed up for this monthly charge.Have the invoice for the trace charge, but never bought so don't have invoice for whatever they are billing for now.I am disputing with Mastercard.Maybe they can get somewhere.

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 5am – 8pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.