I applied to Intelius for a one time $1.95 name and address search. They offered a .95 sale price, which I too quickly clicked on not realizing I had signed on for a $19.95 per month (doubled) for both an ID protection plan and a Search service allowing me to search 100 people per month.

I am an individual , not a business, would not be interested in such a thing.. This company comes out of Washington State./ I am writing a letter to Atty General of that state, to complain, and others should do the same. I have been charged $19.95 twice in March and twice in April 2010. Put an end to this scam.

Dont use this company.

be careful what you click on or "agree" to. I am told I will be refunded, I am waiting to see.

Comments

Same thing with me, only I felt even more pissed off than you my friend. I contacted this piece of sht company and complained about the deductions from my account that they were making, the apologized, then turned right around and did it again.

I lied and told about the number of deductions that they made.

I'm still pissed

I clicked on the .95 deal on Friday .19.95 was taken out that day!!I did not have a 7 day trial period.

excuse me, "customer support" but that is BS.

You all are betting on the fact that people wont even notice you are stealing from their bank accounts until several months have passed.

Why don't you people go out and work hard for your money like we honest people do instead of scamming others to get rich?

Ridiculous. You should be ashamed.

Intelius_Customer_Support

It sounds like you have also accepted the People Search offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in the People Search membership, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.