I work with psychiatric patients.I do not want my info online for safety as my address.

They keep pretending they cant see my attachment & no matter how much they enlarge it they wont let me opt out.

I will sue them if i can.They have no regard for safety issues they lie & say they cannot see my info

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of intelius people search. Intelius needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned intelius people search in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Intelius. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Beenverified.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any inconvenience arising from the content of our search results and would like the opportunity to assist you.

For additional information on our public records database, including opt-out request submission, please visit Intelius’ Privacy Policy at www.intelius.com/privacy.php.

You may also visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

InteliusCustomer__Support

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.